Friday 14 March 2014

Winter is nearing an end and Barrie Real Estate is heating up!

If you haven't dragged your feet or screamed in a pillow about how much you have disliked this winter, then you must live somewhere else!  It's certainly not just central Ontario that's been suffering.  Southern Ontario, the east and certainly the western parts of Canada have all endured a seemingly never-ending and very trying winter. 

All that is about to change though, and with that change, home buyers are coming out of hibernation! 

My primary business has gravitated towards helping Buyers move to Barrie, move-up or scale down in the city and surrounding area and acquire investment properties.  I myself have acquired 3 over the years and have turned a decent profit on all of them, thanks to 'knowing my stuff' and simply making smart choices.  It takes an aggressive and on-the-ball professional to make these dreams a reality for buyers and investors.  One, because the market is fast moving and competitive and two, because good advice from an experienced professional is key to such an endeavor.

Having said the above, I list properties as well, and I am 'itching' to do more of that!  My listings sell quickly thanks to staging, quality photos, web marketing and exposure.  Getting top dollar with little aggravation to my Sellers is rewarding, for both of us!  Problem solving, should something arise, is something I thrive at as well.  I just worked through a potentially devastating home inspection issue on a recent sale that could have went either way - a failed sale for my client, or a comfortable resolution to both parties.  With patience, experience and a step, by step approach, we came to a comfortable resolution and all parties are quite pleased! 

A Realtors worth is something we as Realtors are constantly defining and in some case, justifying.  I have many repeat clients that require no justification at all.  I have saved deals and resolved issues that enabled them to move on, or move in, and for that they know my worth, and keep calling me for my services!

We are not all the same though.  Realtors are very different.  There are the 'Get Rich Quick' Realtors.  The "I want to be #1 Realtor' who end up putting their clients on an assembly line, etc...

Then there are the Realtors who work full-time, 7 days a week and are always available to take your call.  For 11 years this has been the way I work.  No need to be #1, or have a 10 person team, but simply provide you with the best service and expertise possible.

My support system is well in place including receptionists, secretaries, managers and an internationally recognized brand that I am proud to stand behind.  Referrals to lawyers, Home Inspectors, Stagers, Painters and Handymen are at my fingertips and all of them I have worked with for many years and refer with confidence to my valued clients.

By building more relationships, by putting more smiles on the faces of my clients and by being an ethical and honest professional, I have built a rewarding real estate career.

Pass the word around that I am never too busy for your referrals and your new business.  Visit www.movingtobarrie.com for a peak into my business and call me directly for more information - 705-627-3530.

 
In a few months, you could be sitting on one of the many beautiful beaches in Barrie, soaking up the sun!



No comments:

Post a Comment